Saturday, November 6, 2010

Annoying Fans

Let me start off by saying i am extremely mad right now because i just wrote a long blog but deleted somehow so i have to start over. haha oh well anyways as you see my title is ANNOYING FANS.. we all know where this is heading so i wont waste time. The dallas cowboys have some of the most annoying fans EVER!!!!! I am not just saying this beacuse i hate them i am saying this because its true.lol Yeah so you beat the houston texans big WHOOP!!!!! Its still yalls only victory and i have a great feeling it will be yalls only. Just because yall won doesnt mean you BRAG about it 4weeks later. Reasons why i think this well for one i always seem to be arguing with a dallas fan about stupis stats and whatever plus they brag about the past. Another reason is because i know someone who actually took the time to come up with an allegory  the game. haha Dallas fans i know where you come from when it comes down to cheering for a team that blows, i do it every year when the astros play so i give you that but your still annoying! I was reading ESPN magazine and they took a poll that said the dallas cowboys rank 2nd among annoying fans. My personally rankings have them number one.

3 comments:

  1. I'm an American. Therefore, I am a Cowboys fan. I cannot help that the franchise of which I am a fan is storied and riddled with championship. We are struggling now, and, this year, we are definitely terrible. There is no way to get around this fact. However, unlike Texans fans, we don't celebrate mediocrity, 9-7 records or even making the playoffs. Our expectations are championships because it is our past and soon to be our future. Hire John Gruden!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah john gruden is a winner not a COWBOY!!!!! if you want winners from the past ill take the 49ers or even the steelers!! they dominated more in there era then the cowboys ever will ar ever did... i know my sports!!!! i am a sports fan not just one franchise!!!

    ReplyDelete